Monday, June 23, 2014

You Are The Best Thank You Card

 Ever since we adopted our dog, our lives have revolved around him.  We just simply love him.  And frankly, the feeling is mutual, since every time we come home, he has the look that says, "I'm so happy that you are home, I miss you so much".  Or "You are the best" when we are playing with him or just hanging out.  So inspired by my puppy, I had to use these puppies from Lawn Fawn Critters At The Dog Park set with the sentiment for a card to a friend who loves dogs too.  I've been wanting to make window cards for a long time so when I saw some floating around the internet, I had to do one.  I had to combine two of my favorite companies, Lawn Fawn and Winnie&Walter, together in one card too. 
First, I stamped, colored with markers and fussy-cut the puppies out.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut my window panel.  I adhered the puppies to the window frame and trimmed off any parts hanging out.  All the pattern papers are from Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine 6x6 pad and using foam adhesive, I adhered the window to the multi-colored stripes pattern paper.  Then I adhered the window to the polka dot pattern paper.  I stamped the sentiment from Winnie&Walter The Big, The Bold And You set in Brilliance inks on the white cardbase before adhering the decorated window.  I finished the front of the card by gluing on some sequins from Lawn Fawn's Mixed Sequins.

I've been a lot better about decorating the inside of the card for an added bonus.   Using the same set of Winnie&Walter stamps, I stamped the inside of the card and adhered one of the puppies to the bottom of the card. 



You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! Such a fun design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.