Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Showered With Love Or...

This card was inspired by the dog that we adopted.  I was thinking about how everyone in our family is showering him with love and thought it would be cute to have it be literal.  Albus has been a source of joy in our lives and makes us smile often.  Who knew that pet therapy was so powerful.  Anyway, when I show this card to my husband, he said, "It's cute but the clouds do not make sense".  He saw it as the dog giving out loving vibes or full of love.  I thought I made it quite obvious with the clouds but it is quite interesting to see his point of view.  Anyway, Albus does reciprocate our love for him and is clearly very attach to us too.  I kept this card simple since that is what our love for him is.  We absolutely adore and love him.
This card was just clean and simple stamping and coloring.  Back to the basics!  The only technique I used was masking the cloud to stamp another one.  I used Lawn Fawn Critters In The Park and Hello Sunshine stamps to stamp with Memento ink.  For the hearts, I used Brilliance Rocket Red ink.  I use Hero Arts Everyday Sayings to stamp with Brilliance black ink.





You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda :-) the shower of hearts and the cute little pupster are adorable ,,, such a lovely card ! Love the piccy of your dog too,,, aww what a sweetheart :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Linda, your sentiment is perfect for your cute image showered with hearts!!!
    Your dog is just adorable!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.