Sunday, February 23, 2014

Organizing 12x12 Paper And Helping Mother Earth

Since we had mulitple events and celebration going on in our home, it required me to clean and part of that meant organizing it too.  I happen upon this video which lead to this video on free storage of 12x12 paper.  I had some boxes that I kept from my purchases, mostly from the holidays.  AND they all happen to fit my 12x12 paper.  Happy coincidence or the fact that I bought 12x12 paper, I will not say.  ;-) 

Anyway, after watching the videos, I took a crafting break by taping up the boxes and cutting them up.

I had a box cutter, so it made the task really easy.  I did use a centering ruler to help me find the center to draw diagonal lines.

Then the fun begins.  I used wrapping paper and wrap my box up.  I wanted smooth edges so I wrap the paper over the edges.  I love this paper so much, so I was kind of hoarding it for a while, but my husband used it on me.  I did rescue it before it got recycled.  Yes, I am one of those people who looks for the tape and carefully unwrap the present to savage the wrapping paper, especially if it is a wrapping paper that I like a lot.  

I made several holders, but ran out of time to decorate them all after my second one.  I loved how it turned out and it is a lot easier to get my paper out since I had them in a 12x12 plastic bin before.  Now I have those bins freed up for my unfinished layouts that I am mulling over.  I know.  I am the slowest scrapper on earth.  It will get done at some point.  But for now, there are too many fun distractions to get to.  ;-)  Love that my paper that I use exclusively for my Silhouette Cameo is easily accessible.  Yay! 

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.