Monday, February 3, 2014

Hearts In A Row Anniversary Card

I’m still on my anniversary card kick.  I love this paper pad from Echo Park.  I actually have very little of it left.  It’s one of my favorite and well loved.  I was tempted to buy another one, but there are so many paper pad collections that I saw from CHA and I am excited for those.  Anyway, I was inspired by all the Valentine’s cards and die cuts on cards that I have been seeing on Pinterest and blogs.

I used my Silhouette Studio to design the hearts in a row by taking the heart from this 3D love note box from the Silhouette Online Store.  I just love the way her heart came out and I thought it would be perfect for this design.  I cut it out with the Cameo on Neenah Solar White card stock and stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts Everyday Messages stamp set.  Then I tied a twine underneath the sentiment.  I layered the card base with pattern paper from the same collection and then strips of different pattern paper under each row of hearts before adding the die cut with foam adhesives.   Those hearts are just so cute!



You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.