Monday, January 13, 2014

Wintery Thank You

Stormy, rainy day out when I was working on this.  Really weird weather lately, I actually heard thunder the other day.  BUT I take rain over snow or freezing rain any day.  Anyway, it was a perfect day to stay inside and craft.  I need to make thank you and birthday cards since I do not have any.  Can you believe it?!  Since it was a gray day, though not cold, I was still inspired to pull out my Holiday Border stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.  I love this stamp set and did not get to use it as much as I like, but since we are still in winter, I can use it.  Yay!

First, I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Thanks set in blue Memories ink.  Then I cut out three banners from DCWV pattern paper and adhered just the top of the banners to the card right under the sentiment.  I pull out my sewing machine again and sew just the top of the banner.  I added stitch lines around the card before mounting it on a navy cardstock and then onto a white card base.  I used a glitter pen on the sentiment before adding snowflakes sequins from Lawn Fawn  and enamel dots.


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card, Linda! The layout looks great and I love the little banners! :) Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.