Friday, January 10, 2014

Sympathy Card

It's never fun making these, but so necessary.  Not to bring anyone down, but it is part of life that we all go through.  Unfortunately as I am getting older, I am sending out more of these and it is awful that I am sending some of these out at the start of a new year.  My heart goes out to my family and friends since it has been a tough holiday season for them.  I can only pray that they find peace and comfort during this difficult time.
Sympathy Card Using Hero Arts stamp set
 All the stamps are from Hero Arts With Sympathy stamp set.  I stamped the flower silhouette twice with Memento London Fog ink and the sentiment in Brilliance graphite black ink on white cardstock.  I mounted the card on black cardstock before placing it on a white card base.

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.