Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Simple Nordic Thank You Card

Did I wear out this Holiday Border stamp set from Simon Says Stamp or am I wearing you out with the same set?!  :-)  There were just too many fun, versatile stamps in this set to use that I just could not help it.  I had to pull out this nordic snowflake border stamp again.  I love it so much that it had to be done.  Anyway, here is another quick card to add to my stash.  Love that!
First, I stamped the snowflake border in Encore blue metallic ink diagonally on a white cardstock.  Then I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Thanks set in black Brilliance ink.  Love Kristina Werner's handwriting!  I rounded the corners of the card, the navy cardstock that I layered it on and then the white card base.  I used foam adhesive on the decorated card to place it on the navy cardstock.  Easy-peasy and all set to go!



Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog


You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. Another great card using Simon exclusives! The angled panel is fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Ice Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, I love the design and fabulous off center snowflake panel!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.