Thursday, January 16, 2014

Pictural Debut

I finally decided to post a picture of myself.  In general, I tend to be a private person and wanted to be anonymous, but after visiting many blogs, I find that I really enjoyed seeing a picture of the author.  It made it more personable for me.  I'm very camera shy, which is unfortunate for my husband who loves to take pictures.  Yes, he took this awesome picture of me below, if I do say myself.  ;-)  Even though it has been many years, I am still getting used to getting my pictures taken.  It's really from making scrapbook pages that I realized how important it is to document not only moments, but the people too, and that includes me. One of my new year's goal is to take more pictures, even of the everyday mundane things, especially since that changes quickly with kids.  Yes, that includes selfies.  :-)  So here I am, hello there!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the picture and your resolution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!. I will do my best to keep my resolution. :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful picture. Congrats on having your project chosen for the Lawnscaping Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I adore your card with the flags. I also like your mission to make cards for Operation Write Home.

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.