Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Holiday Thank You Card

We send out a lot of thank yous and the holidays is no different.  The bird stamp from A Muse Studio is just adorable and I got this stamp a while ago online.  I had to use him in a window card.  I just got this pattern paper pad from Recollections and I fell in love with it the moment I saw all the paper.  It's one of those pads where I love every sheet in there.  I just love Christmas pattern paper!

I layered the white cardbase with pattern paper from Recollections Winter Woodland 12x12 paper pad.  Then I die cut a circle with Spellbinder circle die and Fiskars Fuse on the cardbase.  I closed the card and trace the circle and stamped the bird in Memento black ink.  Then I colored in the bird with markers.  I die cut a scallop circle with the circle die in its center and place the scalloped ring on top of the cardbase.  Then I stamped the thanks sentiment from Simon Says Stamp on a strip of white cardstock and then I cut ribbon tail on both ends and folded it up to make a banner.  I placed the banner on the card with dimensional adhesive.  To finish the card, I drew dashed lines around the circle window and added some glitter on the hat with a glitter pen.



This card has been entered in the Simon Says... Thanks/Thanksgiving Challenge.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. Love this little window card. The bird peeking through is SO cute. Thanks for playing along in the Thanks/Thanksgiving challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda :-) such a cute image and I love that he is inside the card, fabulous design :_)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.