Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Owl Thanks

It has been a whirlwind of a summer.  We did some new activities, and some oldies but goodies that we do every summer.  I have to admit that I did choose to relax this summer and not go crazy trying to jam as much fun in as possible.  It was nice for a change.  If you have been following this blog, you will see that I also did not post as much.  There has been days that I did not enter my craft room at all.  I can not complain since I was enjoying my time with my family.  Anyway, I finally got to create a cute little card.  I have been fascinated by polaroid frames and wooden embellishments as you can see in some of my projects.



I placed washi tape from Martha Stewarts on the white cardstock to create the background.  I punched out the owl from Stampin' Up on different cardstock and pattern paper, and paper-pieced them together.  Then I stamped the word bubble and part of the sentiment in black ink, and wrote in "hoo".  I stamped the polaroid frame from KI clear stamps on brown cardstock before adhering it with the owl and speech bubble with foam adhesive to the red cardstock.  After placing the polaroid onto the card, I adhered the wooden heart veneer from Studio Calico to the polaroid to finish it off.  I love this owl from Stampin' Up and love that he is peeking out.  So cute!



Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.