Sunday, August 4, 2013

Washi Tape Note Cards

I am on this kick of making notecards as gifts.  So I made this simple note card with washi tape and stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts.  I loved how it came and it was sooooo simple to make.  Sometimes I feel it has to be complicated for it to come out good.  Easy and quick are perfect for me, since I feel there is no time at all lately.  
I cut a white cardstock 7"x10" to fold into a  3.5" x 5" card.  I lay down the washi tape on the card base and stamp the sentiment with black Memento ink.




This card is entered in the Simon Says...Anything Goes Challenge.


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!! Amazing job with the Washi's!! Love it!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.