Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sunny Warm Wishes

The weather has been perfect for being outside.  Sunny skies and not too hot for walking or going for runs in the morning.  It was no different in Maine.  On my last days, I was enjoying my run on beach early in the morning.  It was just awesome to run with the ocean along side me.  Just beautiful.  I'm always longing to find some fantastic seashells on my run or walk but this beach was just fine beautiful sand.

I stamped out the triangles from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment from Simon Says Stamp was stamped and die cut from the matching dies.  I cut out the triangles and distress ink them and the sentiment on the edges with Distress worn lipstick ink.  I adhere the sentiment and then used foam adhesive to adhere the triangles around the circle.  I then finished the card by rounding the top corners and adding Studio Calico arrow wood veneers.  Can you tell I am loving them?!  Three cards in a roll with them!



This card is entered in the Simon Says Triangle Challenge.


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.