Sunday, August 4, 2013

More Notecards With Matching Box

I'm having a great time making these sets of notecards with matching gift boxes.  I had to make more. Previously, I made a set of personalized notecards with matching box, so I wanted something more generic.  I love these geometric pattern paper from DCWV.
I ran a piece of white card stock through my Fiskars Fuse and dot embossing folder to creat the card base.  I cut out a piece of pattern paper and rounded the bottome corners before I placed it on the card base.  Then I punch out the bird and branch from Stampin' Up and used Distress Ink Peeled Paint and Broken China to color the bird.  I adhere the branch to the card with glue and then the bird with foam adhesive.  Love this punch!









This card is entered in the Simon Says...Anything Goes Challenge.


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.