Saturday, August 3, 2013

Christmas In July -Let it Snow

Since I heard "Let It Snow" on the radio recently, I had to create a card with snowflakes.  It was kind of funny because I just change the radio station to hear the DJ said, "Time to get out your snowblower" and I thought where in the world is it snowing so hard.  Of course, it was just his lead into the song.  :-)


I cut a scallop circle from Fiskars of a folded card stock and white cardstock.  I cut a big and smaller circles of two different blue cardstocks.  I adhere them to the cardbase and then added the snow flake stickers from K&Company.  I added the Recollections letters to spell out "snow" and used a white gel pen to write the beginning of the sentiment.  I also used the white gel pen to draw white dash lines around the blue circle.  Quick and simple.


This card is entered in the Simon Says...Anything Goes Challenge.


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.