Sunday, July 28, 2013

Thanks! With Summer Theme

This summer has been nonstop and a lot of driving around.  So sorry for being MIA.  I have been working on some things but often get distracted or rather pulled away.  I'm not complaining, for sure.  It's good to be busy with life and living it.  I love this Magenta stamp, it symbolizes summer to me.  It always make me happy to see it.
I used Lawn Fawn's Blue Skies stamp set to stamp the sentiment and arrows on the corner of the card base with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Marvy Matchables yellow ink pad.  I have to admit that I am a big fan of Lawn Fawn, their stamps works great with my dye ink pads and the quality of their stamps are excellent so there is no distortion even if you should press too hard.  Love, love, love that!  Anyway, I stamped the image from Magenta and color it in with Marvy LePlume markers.  I layered it with black cardstock and added it to the card base with foam adhesive.  I rounded the top right corner and added gems to the flip flops to finish off the card.

I entered this card in the Simon Says Summer Food Challenge .


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

1 comment:

  1. This card is so pretty! I love all the little images which are colored beautifully and the sentiment really stands out with the arrows! :)

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.