Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Red, White and Blue Thank You Card

I have to admit that I love the dynamic view on my blog.  I love being able to see everything all at once.  I think for this same reason, I love pinterest.  Everything is there in your face and you click on the image that you want to read more about.  It is perfect for card makers but unfortunately, it is not very friendly to pin in pinterest.  I'm still debating whether I want to stick to this view.  I enjoy seeing all my cards in the categories too.  Let me know what you think in the comments.  Anyway, I've been going through a little bit of creativity drought.  I had to switch over to making scrap pages and that usually take me forever to do but surprisingly, I have been cruising through a couple.  I did, however, make this card in the spirit of Independence day.  You will see here that I am still on my clean and simple kick.
I stamped the diamond shape in Memories Cherry Red ink and Blue ink.  Then I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up.  I added a heart and stars from Simon Says Stamp dies as embellishments.  I drew in a little arrow tip and added Crystal Color Lacquer to finish the card.





 This card is entered in Simon Says Stamp Patriotic Challenge.

  Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda :-) the whole design of this is fabulous !! lovely colours :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.