Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Dude, U Rock! Masculine Card

I'm really getting into these Clean And Simple (CAS) cards lately.  I normally am not drawn to them, but lately, I realize how much fun it can be to make them.  It's all about the design and color.  Another challenge for me.  I love it!  Another plus is they are so mail friendly.  I don't have to worry if they will have enough postage to mail.  Anyway, I have been meaning to make this card for a long time, and it suddenly came to me last night.  I thought of my nephew as I made this card.  He clearly rocks; not only is he musically-gifted, but just an all-around awesome young man.
All the colored ink used are from Colorbox ink pads.  I stamped the guitar in Robin's Egg ink, the bubble circle in Lemongrass ink and the arrows in Lime ink.  The sentiment is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  For the sentiment, I used Lawn Fawn Quinns alphabet (totally love this set) and another stamp set that I got from this woman and have no idea where it is from.  If you know what company this clear stamp set with the guitar came from, let me know in the comments, I would greatly appreciate that.  Another simple and quick card to make, love it!





 This card is entered in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge and Cas-ual Fridays Hunger Games Challenge.

  Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda :-) the colours and CAS design are fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool and fun! awesome card! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great graphic card! The guitar is such a nice touch to the card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.