Monday, June 17, 2013

Personalized Teachers' Thank You Cards

I decided to personalized my cards, and make my card a little different, but with the same materials as my other teacher's thank you card.  I remember how much I enjoyed penmanship when they taught it in school and drew in the guidelines.   My husband told me that I passed with my penmanship on the card.  Whew!  :-)
I stamped and embossed with Lawn Fawn Quinn stamp set.  I drew lines to write a teacher's name with a white gel pen.  I also stamped and cut out the apple from TPC Studio I love School stamp set.  I colored it in with markers from LePlume.  I have another variation of this card in the placement of the apple.  It looks cute both ways.  I finish off the card with a black and white twine.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.