Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Arrivederci Card

I had to pull these stamps out when I was talking to my niece about Italy.  Lucky, lucky her!  Anyway, these stamps are all from the company, Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers.  I got these stamps ages ago, but I still love them.  They're nostalgic to me.  I studied Italian in high school and have viewed many of the marvelous sites.  So these images embody high school and the time when these images were trendy.  I have a fondness for Italy, even though I have never been there.  I also grew up in an Italian neighborhood and had many Italian friends, so these images remind me of part of my childhood.  I look forward to going to Italy; one of those things on my bucket list.  Anyway, this is a simple of card made simply of stamps, ink and stickers. 

I stamped the background in Memento's London Fog Ink and the icons in Memento's Tuxedo Black.  I used  Distress Frayed Burlap and Black Soot inks to sponge around the card.  I put the stickers letters to create the sentiment.  Simple, but I love the way it came out.  This card is also added to the Simon Says...Anything Goes Challenge



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Linda, love the vintage feel.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.