Friday, May 17, 2013

Pink Floral Lawn Fawn Thank You


Sometimes, I don't have much to say and struggle with something funny or witty to write about, but frankly, I have been very tired lately.  Granted that I had parties to throw and all the preparations with them, along with spring cleaning to do; it's still no excuse for me since I'm always thinking about something.  Don't worry; I'm not really a talker, just a thinker.  Anyhow, I have been making a lot of thank you cards.  I thought I have a big stash by now, but most have been given away.  I didn't send out thank you cards until I met my husband, whose family is big on cards.  They send a card for every single occasion.  I think the cards are nice, but I really enjoy it more when they write something other than their name.  I guess that is why I make a lot of blank cards with sentiments on the front.  The other reason why I don't have a stash is I usually make a different card for the person.  Really if I just duplicate them, I would have a nice stash by now.  I think I better, since I seem to always need one.  Anyway, I finally made my big purchase at Simon Says Stamp for the stamps and things I cannot find at the local stores.  I did spoil myself for my birthday but I slowly dole it out to fully appreciate all the goodies.  I was so excited to try Lawn Fawn stamps and dies and boy, did they deliver!  I follow the Lawn Fawn blog and her video on youtube are so much fun to watch.  You hear the smile in her voice and her excitement for her products.  I love it!  The Quinns Alphabet stamps and dies were perfect together and stamp so easily.  The stamps were very sturdy and did not distort even if you press hard.  I'm quite impressed!  Of course, she just launched another release of awesome stamps and dies right after I placed the order.  That's my luck at work.  :-)

I layered the card with pink cardstock and pattern paper from Echo Park Paper Sisters collection.  I die cut and stamp the sentiment with Lawn Fawn's Quinn Alphabet and dies.  I color them with LePlume markers before attaching them to the card with the help of a T-square ruler.  I added the flowers, butterfly and glitter epoxy dot stickers to the flowers on the pattern paper.  Simple card and very girly.  Love, love, love it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.