Monday, February 4, 2013

TriShutter Birthday Card with BoBunny

I love this pattern paper collection from BoBunny.  This TriShutter card definitely showcase my love of it.  It's so pretty.  I could stare at it all day.  This card definitely brightens my day.
This video from Splitcoaststampers shows you exactly how to make the TriShutter card.  Once you have the base, it is all about decorating it with the pattern paper.  I tied the ribbon on the paper before I adhere it to the base card.   

I had made a flower previously and added it to a punched out green circle that I drew dashed lines to outline.  The video to make this flower is from a youtube video from StampinT.  
I stamped the happy birthday sentiment from TPC Studio in Brilliance Coffee Bean ink and added a Recollections flower sticker.  The buterfly on the sentiment is from Stampin' Up embossilits Beautiful Wings.  I sponged on the butterfly with a little bubble gum pink Marvy Matchable ink pad.  I placed a Recollections butterfly sticker on the top pane and drew dash lines to add a little interest to that pane.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.