Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Project First Year: Pure Love

The title says it all.  I'm not into being mushy and being all lovey-dovey but from what I remember of that moment, I was all of that and more.  As I'm looking back when creating this scrap page, I'm overwhelmed with emotions and at the same time, astounded by how much time has passed.  I love the baby stage and could remember the smell of my baby and what it felt like to hold him.  Now I look on him with new and different admiration and wonder.  He is as precious to me as the day he was born.  This is a good project for me to take on, since it reminds me of those precious moments and to appreciate them no matter how hectic life gets.  Also to document everything, no matter how small. 
This 12x12 paper pad was from DCWV Baby Boy Stack.  I'm not into baby blue or pastel colors but I really like this collection.  The colors and designs are just right for me and it came with a couple of sheets of just the right sayings.  The stamped "baby boy" and "welcome to the world" sentiments are from Fiskars baby clear stamp set.  I'm usually not crazy about my handwriting but I think it gives it a personal touch.  I love all the color that are put together, right down to the washi tape and buttons.  I have to do this project slowly because I don't want all my pages to look the same.  I will probably get another paper pad so I'm alternating between the two and switching it up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.