Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Epiphany

I found this card hidden and did not get a picture of it with the other holiday cards.  I did not want to put it with the other holiday cards.  I feel with the Epiphany coming up, this is still appropriate despite everybody posting Valentine's Day card.  My husband does not feel Christmas is over until the Epiphany so we still have our Christmas tree and trimmings up.  I'm ready for everything to be put away and all the furniture put back in place.  Basically, everything back to normal.  I love the Christmas season but I'm already on to my next project for the house.
The angel stamp was from Amuse Studio, and the rest of the images are from  Inkadinkado Christmas Season clear stamp set.  I used my Martha Stewart star punch to punch in the middle of the paper.  I used a silver glitter paper under the blue paper to make the stars sparkle.  All the images were colored with Prismacolor pencils.  I also used Sakura glitter pen on the angels' wings and the halos.  I copied this card from a book but her measurements were off since my card did not come together at the ends.  It was still fun to make and I like the scene very much.    

You will need something to prop up the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them.